A scrapbooker's To Do List
1) Wait patiently for John's Boston Marathon photos - the ones the organisers took at the finish - to arrive. Then I can make a scrapbook page.
2) Make scrapbook page on the street lamps of Boston. Beautiful gas lamps found only in Beacon Hill.
3) Find the "before" photos of John planting the new roses and create a page, once I have the "after" (some time in June - roses in bloom!)
4) Take out subscription to Somerset Memories. Beautiful magazine from the US with scrap booking and altered art.
5) Create "the ABC of Gail" in a mini book. Never made one of those before.
6) Continue to learn new techniques for digital scrapbooking and use the new templates I downloaded from the US magazine Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking.