Wednesday 10 October 2007

The first flurry of Christmas cards



Well, as I threatened the other day, here are some of the first Christmas cards off the production line!

Yes I know I said I wouldn't make many this year (I think 10 was mooted), but this year I've discovered a new formula: "making it easier on yourself."

So, no more fiddly decoupage or painting with H2Os. No more elaborate stamping or layering. Instead, simple cards that use embellishments and the stacks of Christmas paper I already have.



This one uses the free stamp that came with Papercraft Essentials and some of the free decorations. I stamped it and embossed it with green tinsel.

The mauve one again uses scraps of paper plus a "Joy" chipboard embellishment from Making Memories and snowflakes by Dovecraft.

I've got lots more but I haven't photographed them yet. Second flurry to follow. Gird your loins.

No comments: