Wednesday 19 December 2007

Christmas party + Bling


I couldn't resist the UKS weekly challenge, given that I am in the luxurious position of having a backlog of photos.

The challenge was to use a celebration theme, embossing, sparkle and something from your UKS house (gold eyelets in my case).

I scrapped the office Christmas Party from last week - the Snow Ball in Swindon. I had a new purple dress and was head-to-toe in purple with a pashmina, tights, shoes and evening bag! Prince eat your heart out. Gok Wan would have been proud of us as we all had our hooters out. Seems I am currently obsessed by purple / mauve as my last layout used these colours too. (OK, I am!).

Anyway, a good night was had by all - particularly on the Laydeez Table.

In addition to it being our Christmas party, we were also saying goodbye to a dear colleague who is going to the US shortly.

Unfortunately I didn't have very many photos to choose from, and because I took the "B" camera rather than the all-singing-and-dancing DSLR, the photos aren't so good. I've now booked to go on a course on Jan 5 to learn how to use that wretched DSLR because I'm fed up with it always being in auto mode!

No comments: