Sunday 25 July 2010

My wedding album

So while I haven't been taking part in any challenges lately, I haven't been completely idle. I have been creating an album of my wedding photos.

My dress was silver-grey with mauve / lilac flowers so I've mostly used the colours purple, white, lilac and cream. For shots where the guests are featured, who wore many different colours, I mainly used cream cardstock and accented some of the more striking colours.

The civil ceremony was at Marylebone Town Hall in central London and the reception in a private room at Hardy's Bistro, round the corner.

I'll share a few more layouts this week. I still have a few more to create, including the run-up to the wedding and the honeymoon. It was a fantastic time.


Flowers: Prima; letters: American Crafts Thickers; paper: Doodlebug; stickers: The Story of Us

Flock paper: Doodlebug; vellum: Papermania; stickers: The Story of Us

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow Gail so beautiful LO´s.
Gorgeous wedding design.

SUE said...

Congratulations to you both. Love the layouts - so far - wanting to see more. And your dress - love the neckline. Thanks for your best wishes. Take care ...
Sue

Yvonne said...

Beautiful album, Gail! Congrats too!