Tuesday 5 June 2007

The Wonder of You

This week's challenge on UK Scrappers is a good one. You have to create a layout that features an Elvis song, the colour red, fancy scissors and either the @ or / symbol.

I looked at the extensive Elvis discography on Wikipedia and decided to use "The wonder of you," which is a good excuse to do a layout on J.

I've decided to put myself on a bit of a stash diet. We're on holiday later in June -two weeks in Cyprus - and I need to buy a few things: maxi dress, t-shirts, flip flops. So stash will have to wait. It's not as if I'm about to run out. I don't have a lot of pictures to scrap at the moment anyway. I've already got my post-holiday supplies, a holiday kit from American Design and some gorgeous seashore papers from Finmark.

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Ha ha so funny - that was the title I was going to use too, but it is very rare I actually get round to doing the weekly challenge, I am full of good intentions and all that jazz lol xxx