Wednesday 12 September 2007

Signed up for first crop!


Well, very excited today, my little possums. I've signed up for my first crop with Enfield ScrapMates on Dec 1, and Shimelle is teaching!

I'm also chuffed for another reason today: I'm going to Plymouth to spend the week with my mum next week (while John does sports training in Portugal), and I did a bit of research and found out that her local pool does aqua aerobics. I've now lost 10 pounds, so just a few to go to my 1 stone target, and going to aqua two or three times a week has really helped. And it will help enormously next week if I am to be force fed pasties and cream teas! (Good scrapping opps of course - I'm already visualising one about taking tea at the Cardew Teapottery).

Anyway - ahem, back to crafts. I'm a bit disappointed that the stash I ordered on Sunday from a 2nd supplier has still not arrived. I'm used to instant gratification! I ordered some double fold aperture cards and some inks and embossing powders.

Here is a layout I did earlier, from our recent weekend in Faro. Fairly simple, wanted it to highlight the architecture of Faro. Cardstock by Bazzill, ric rac from Doodlebug, felt letters by Papermania. Sun stickers from American Traditional Crafts.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Congrats on loosing the 10lb, hope you get to that 1 stone after the class.

I love you LO, I like how the building looks like it is popping off the page.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Well done you on the weight loss I have around 30-35 lbs to lose urghhhh, how did it creep up on me so fast lol

Love the page, your photos are stunning xxx