Sunday 14 October 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Nikki and Ellepiggo.
I have to link to my taggers and post these rules.
Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
Tag some people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I am a bit of an expert on some strange things. The toe-toed sloth, for one. The dancer Nijinsky is another. It's a good party trick when you have to introduce yourself.
2. I have three blogs. This is one, plus there is A Curious Girl's Guide to Life, where I talk about Strictly Come Dancing (among other things). The third is my secret blog where I talk about dieting and hair colouring!
3. I once did the Royal Marines' endurance course at Lympstone, as part of a challenge.
4. I took up cardmaking in Jan 06 and scrapbooking in Oct 06.
5. I trained as a journalist and worked first for a local paper and then in BBC local radio.
6. I have a letter from Iggy Pop!
7. I met my partner on a singles' holiday and had to relocate to be with him.

I'm now tagging Lori, Tracey and Lucy

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Thanks for the tag - I will do it next week, hope you have had a fab weekend, take care XXX