Thursday 4 October 2007

Seashore scene



Maybe it's my Plymothian blood - or my fast growing collection of themed stash - but I can't resist creating cards with a seashore theme.

My latest acquisition is a seahorse stamp by Anita's which you see here, joining the starfish by Stampington on Stampbord. The glittery letters - aren't they lovely? - are by Making Memories. The paper is the reverse of some BasicGrey. Fairly neutral card, suitable for the elusive male.



This card is for J's birthday on Saturday. I don't think he ever looks at my blog so there's no risk of spoiling the surprise! I have learnt that he is unimpressed by elaborate cards with too many embellishments. But he's a sucker for a romantic message. So the stamped words, a free stamp from Craft Stamper, and the row of tiny buttons will suffice.

No comments: