Sunday 16 December 2007

Cooo!

After a long drive home from Devon today I was thrilled to see that I'd won a craft challenge! I don't think I've ever won anything before, except a trifle dish and bowl and a radio once (when I was 15, in a pub draw - which was very embarrassing to position!).

My altered photo fest, the "I do love to be beside the seaside" layout has won the colouring challenge at the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog

I will look forward to spending my eVoucher!

Been too busy for any crafting this weekend and managed to spend 3 days in Plymouth without buying any stash! Quite an achievement in itself, as I did have stash opportunities at the Endsleigh garden centre. But being disciplined as John is hopefully getting me some stash for Christmas (and in case he doesn't, I have a contingency parcel coming from the US!).

No comments: