Sunday 9 December 2007

Christmas Past


I haven't had much time for challenges lately, but when I saw the UKS December House challenge, I knew I'd have to have a go. It's to scrap a Christmas. I recently came across an old photo where we were falling about laughing, so I thought I would use that and call it Christmas Past (we always had a thing about A Christmas Carol and the Fezziwigs!).

I used Doodlebug paper, snowflake buttons and Christmas letters. The metal letters are by Colorbok. I used acrylic paint in a mauve colour to pick out some of the colours in the photo, and added a white doodle in the top left corner to match the one on the paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab layout Gail!! And, congratulations on your scrummy win!! :)
Vanessa.

Lori said...

Great photo-looks like you all had a great laugh! And I love that paper too, gorgeous swirly bits!