Tuesday 4 October 2011

Birthdays Galore

I haven't been able to do much crafting lately. My craft area, our old lean to, has been demolished, and I haven't yet been able to set up my new area in what was our old office. So with my craft stuff secreted all over the house, plus my craft PC out of action, craft time has reduced to almost zero.

October is a very busy month for me on the birthdays front. Fortunately I made some cards a few months ago. My husband's birthday is this week and for him I made a card featuring cyclists because he cycles to and from work when he's in London. I created the background with acrylic paint and added some texture with tiny beads and Perfect Pearls. I always love the combination of pink and green.

1 comment:

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Husbands I find are esp. difficult to craft for, but you certainly hit the nail on the head with this one