Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ooh la la and wunderbar!

A tough challenge at Daring Cardmakers: feature a foreign language and try to find a card from five years ago to show how your style has changed!

I'm unable to go back 5 years because my PC with the card archive is currently unavailable to use....but I did find a card that's about 3 years old and hasn't featured in a challenge before. I used to do a lot more collage and here you will see I used jigsaw pieces from Woodware, painted them and stamped using a stamp from Crafty Individuals. Spiele is of course German for play.

3 comments:

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Love what you did with the jigsaw pieces.

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic Gail.
Great work.

Kathy said...

What a lovely idea to combine the old and the new, Gail
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers "Ooh La La and Wunderbar" challenge this week