Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Ooh la la and wunderbar!

A tough challenge at Daring Cardmakers: feature a foreign language and try to find a card from five years ago to show how your style has changed!

I'm unable to go back 5 years because my PC with the card archive is currently unavailable to use....but I did find a card that's about 3 years old and hasn't featured in a challenge before. I used to do a lot more collage and here you will see I used jigsaw pieces from Woodware, painted them and stamped using a stamp from Crafty Individuals. Spiele is of course German for play.

3 comments:

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Love what you did with the jigsaw pieces.

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic Gail.
Great work.

Kathy said...

What a lovely idea to combine the old and the new, Gail
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers "Ooh La La and Wunderbar" challenge this week

There was an error in this gadget