Sunday 10 June 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



Thanks to Patsy's blog, I was introduced to this Celebrity Lookalikes website. It took three photos before I found one that could be recognised - and the celebrities who most closely matched were (a) male, and (b), Japanese! I managed to find some women so I wouldn't look too testosterone fuelled.

Really neat site though - you can upload pictures of your relatives or ancestors and it will find matches for the ancestors you can't place. Probably early days, and they might not have a very big database yet, but a technology to watch.

1 comment:

Patsy Jackson said...

Hi Gail :)

Awww your looky likeys aren't that bad!!! You fibbed - had to come and take a peek after what you said on my blog lol!

I personally always thought Jodie Foster was attractive!!

PS - Completely agree with your comments about blogs / crafting in general - very addictive but very time consuming too!