Tuesday 19 June 2007

Sunshine here we come!



The long awaited summer holiday has finally arrived - we will be off to Cyprus for a fortnight tomorrow.

I booked it back in Jan, so the anticipation has been immense! I bought some beach themed stash a few weeks ago so I would be ready to scrap the best photos as soon as I get home.

This will be the first summer holiday with the decent camera (and "tripey" as we call it).

One thing I haven't done is research Cypriot craft shops!

At the weekend I worked on a few more pages of my "ABC of Me" notebook. I'm calling it an altered art book, which is probably too grandiose a title. It's a very cheap notebook I bought in a pound shop and I'm decorating it using paints, chalks, stamping and stash (particularly old stash, and papers free with magazines).

So, off to Protaras, back on 4 July!

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Have a great holiday, my mum and dad have been to Cyprus a couple of times and love it - hope you do too
Love what you are doing with your notebook, I bought a cheap one last year to start a sort of art journal in and have yet to begin it lol, take care xxx