Friday 6 July 2007

Lost the muse

Been back from Cyprus for, oh, a couple of days but seem to have lost my muse, my mojo or whatever you want to call it.

Perhaps it's the never-ending washing and ironing (the downside of a fortnight's holiday), or the grey weather, but I haven't felt the urge to commit my new holiday pics to a LO. To be honest, I'm not bowled over by the pictures we took.

I've even got a couple of unread magazines which is unheard of (Papercraft Essentials, Scrapbook Magazine), although I am going to buy Scrapbook Inspirations today as it's my absolute fave.

I'm going to have less time for crafting because I want to shed a stone by Sept so need to get out running.

Let's hope inspiration strikes for the weekend! At the moment I can scarcely be bothered to log on to any of my beloved websites.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Aw, post holiday blues- nothing worse! I'm sure you're mojo will come home soon and good luck with the running- still attempting to motivate myself to do some exercise too!