Sunday, 17 June 2007

Ticked some boxes



Well yesterday I had quite a long list of crafting projects for today. So: the UKS weekly challenge, tick. Portrait of Rachel for the online photography competition: tick. And, bonus,created a birthday card and completed two more pages in my ABC altered art book.

The weekly challenge was to scrap a photo of a smile or hug using something red white or blue, something old, flowers and five items. I used a photo of John's stepdaughter that I've always liked (I get fed up scrapping me, him and the cat). I used BasicGrey paper and some of the handmade papers from the Lakeland pack I bought yesterday. It is very good value, the papers are amazing. Ideal for cards. Talking of which, I made a women's birthday card which I'll post another day.

We asked Rachel to bring her prom dress when she came to lunch today, and took some pictures in the garden. I like this portrait where she looked over her shoulder at the camera.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful portrait and page Gail, I love the warm colours of the layout xxx

Lori said...

It makes it so much easier to scrap when you have good models, doesn't it! Lovely colours on the layout.

There was an error in this gadget