Sunday 22 July 2007

The lazy scrapper


Well apart from buying stash I must 'fess up to having created nothing this week, or weekend, except for laminating three bookmarks J had created with Photoshop.

I have lots of lay out ideas in my head, and bought lots of suitable food and dining related embellishments at Hobbycraft last week to go with one of them (homage to the restaurants of Protaras, Cyprus, having laminated all the cards). I love the laminator. We bought it at the Range and I was even encouraged to pay for it with the joint housekeeping account as J didn't consider it "stash" in the normal way.

As I mentioned before, I made a "new home" card for a friend last weekend, so here it is. I trimmed a pink card blank, created the roof with corrugated card, and drew on the windows and door adding drawn-in plants by the door and stickers at the windows. A little cotton wool at the chimney finished it off.

No comments: